Tuesday, March 23, 2010

What are patients saying about The Smile Zone?

Drs. Andrew and Caouette, as well as our dedicated team, love getting patient reviews. And lately, The Smile Zone, serving Edmonton and surrounding communities in Alberta, has been getting some pretty great patient testimonials! We thought we'd share some with you today! Please feel free to contribute your own thoughts about our office!

"Friendly and laid back. I also like the honest information provided during appointments that are not rushed. Excellent job!" ~ Paul A.

"I enjoy the flexibility of making appointments according to my sometimes hectic work schedule. I also enjoy the friendly staff and cleanliness of the facilities." ~ Rob S.

"Really modern equipment, methods, and office. Very easygoing." ~ Aurea S.

"Painless most of the time and very patient." ~ Eileen A.

"Just had my first visit. Highly recommended. Excellent visit, Dr. Jerome was very friendly and I am very confident he will take very good care of me and my family." ~ Ryan S.

No comments:

Post a Comment